Monday, September 22, 2008

30 days from now...

The 30 Day Challenge.  Pastor Jeff laid it out at Late Nite last night.  It is definitely a challenge, but one of the best that I have been faced with.  Jeff told us to make this personal, to not just go into this halfheartedly.  So I'm going in wholeheartedly.  

Do I know how it will look? No. 
Will I get everything done everyday? I hope and pray so.  

But a couple things I do know: God wants me to step it up, and He will work this out in ways that I can't even begin to imagine.

I will update as much as I can during this 30 days with stories and the progress.  I'm sure I'll have something to share.

In the meantime, go to www.the30daychallenge.us to see what the challenge entails.

Until next time...
Daniel ><>
Philippians 1:3-6

1 comment:

my name is megan said...

I'll be reading! :-) Know that we are all in this together. Love ya